Friday, March 14, 2014

Slice of Life: Relaxation 3/14


I am participating again this year in the Slice of Life challenge in which we write a slice every day in March.  If you are interested in joining in, visit the Two Writing Teachers blog for more information.

Today I had the day off after working Wednesday and Thursday nights for conferences.  I was able to just sit and read for hours this morning.  I also took a nap.  Since I have been feeling a little under the weather lately, it was really good to have this time to relax and rest up.  

I love also that I get to cuddle up and watch a movie with my husband tonight.  We chose Austenland, which is completely my choice.  I love Jane Austen and I love the premise of this story.  So far, I am loving this movie. It is definitely making me very interested in buying the book!

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you! We have spring break in a week. I'm looking forward to days of reading then. Tomorrow I get to sit in a rocking chair in a bookstore window to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to have some time off to relax and rest. Sitting and reading for hours, I'm so envious, and I want to sit in a rocking chair in a bookstore to read like Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone deserves a three day weekend after lots of PTCs! I'm glad you got to rest and read. that's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete