Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Slice of Life: Celebration! 3/31

I am participating again this year in the Slice of Life challenge in which we write a slice every day in March. If you are interested in joining in, visit the Two Writing Teachers blog for more information.

I am so excited that I made it all the way through this month! I wasn't sure about taking on the challenge again this year, but here it is, the last day of March, and I made it! I wrote every day! 

Since it is a day in which I feel like celebrating, I thought I would take a minute to celebrate a few things here: (I missed the Celebration link-up on Saturday and I am definitely feeling it)

1. My students begged me to read Rump today. They are loving this read aloud and the time I spend reading is this excellent, quiet time in which we all enjoy reading and books. 

2. Two more days until Spring Break! 

3. My students are really understanding the fractions unit on which we are working. It is great to see their mathematical thinking. 

4. They are loving the Genius Hour time that we have in class. More than half of my class is learning to code and doing a great job at it. It is a great time of learning. 




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing strong this month! Sounds like you have had a lot of great learning going on in your classroom. And then spring break is coming! Hurray!

    ReplyDelete